Traveling Luck for Wādī Sharshar, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Wadi Sharshar?What's around Wadi Sharshar?
Wikipedia near Wadi Sharshar
Where to stay near Wādī Sharshar
Also known as Ouadi Cherchar, Ouâdi Cherchar
The timezone in Wadi Sharshar is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6833°, Longitude. 36.4167°
Satellite map around Wādī Sharshar
Loading map of Wādī Sharshar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Sharshar, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Luwaybidah (1.9km)
- Dardārīyah (1.9km)
- Sindiyānah ash Sharqīyah (3km)
- Rayḩānīyah (3km)
- Qizlākhir (3.9km)
- Dabbābīyah (3.9km)
- Qizil Khāşş (3.9km)
- `Ayn at Tīnah ash Sharqīyah (4.5km)
- Ḩadīdah (4.5km)
- Al Bārūdīyah (4.7km)
- Zanābīl (4.7km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (4.7km)
- Tall aş Şafā (5.2km)
- Khirbat al Ḩamām (5.8km)
- Za`farānah (6.1km)
- Tall Jirdawn (6.1km)
- Liftāyā (6.1km)
- Marāsīyah (6.1km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (6.1km)
- Ba`yūn (6.1km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn (6.3km)
- Būlād (6.3km)
- Nā`isīyah (6.3km)
- Biznāyā (7km)
- Umm al Mays (7km)
- An Nā`ūrah (7.7km)
- Umm Jāmi` (7.7km)
- El Majdal (8km)
- Şuwayrah (8km)
- Şafşāfah (8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (5.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahr aş Şafā' (7.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Nāşirīyah (6.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (4.7km)
Airports close to Wādī Sharshar
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (114km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (163.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (180.1km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (221.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī Sharshar
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (48.9km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (265km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.