Traveling Luck for Tall Kissine, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall Kissine?What's around Tall Kissine?
Wikipedia near Tall Kissine
Where to stay near Tall Kissine
Also known as Tell Kissine
The timezone in Tall Kissine is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 34.9°, Longitude. 36.6166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall Kissine, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kissine (0km)
- Ḩarb Nafsah (2.3km)
- Zāri` (4.5km)
- Kafr Nān (4.5km)
- Tasnīn (5km)
- Tall Nafkhīn (5.1km)
- Ţallaf (5.8km)
- Ḩurr Binafsah (6.1km)
- Burj Qâayé (6.2km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (7.2km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (7.7km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (7.9km)
- Qanāyah (8km)
- Jarjīsah (9km)
- Umm Sharshūḩ (9km)
- Dār as Salamlam (9km)
- Sam`alīl (9.1km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (9.2km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (9.3km)
- Dayr al Fardīs (10.1km)
- Kharābah (10.1km)
- Jidrīn (10.4km)
- Mūsá al Ḩūlah (10.4km)
- Khirbat `Ārif (10.7km)
- Khirbat an Nāşirīyah (10.7km)
- Sam`alīl (11km)
- Ziyārat ash Shaykh Fāris (11.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (10.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Kissine (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (10.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (3.9km)
Airports close to Tall Kissine
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (103.9km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (191.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (202.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (210.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall Kissine
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (82.6km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (238.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.