Traveling Luck for Jabal Tennoussi, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Jabal Tennoussi?What's around Jabal Tennoussi?
Wikipedia near Jabal Tennoussi
Where to stay near Jabal Tennoussi
The timezone in Jabal Tennoussi is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:12. It's light
Latitude. 34.7500°, Longitude. 36.5333°
Satellite map around Jabal Tennoussi
Loading map of Jabal Tennoussi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Tennoussi, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Marj al Qaţā (0km)
- Tannūnah (1.9km)
- Muta`āriḑ (2.3km)
- Ţārīn (3.9km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (4.5km)
- Blaqsah (4.5km)
- Dalbūz (4.5km)
- Taysah (5.1km)
- Ḩumaymah (5.1km)
- Rām al `Anz (5.1km)
- Qizhil (5.8km)
- Kunayyisah (5.8km)
- Al Ḩashmah (6km)
- Aş Şuwayrī (6.1km)
- Jubb al Bustān (6.2km)
- Harqal (7.3km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (7.3km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (7.3km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (7.4km)
- Ghuzaylah (7.4km)
- Az Zaybaq (8.4km)
- Ḩadīdī (9.1km)
- Mujaydil (9.1km)
- Ḩadāthah (9.3km)
- Şufr (9.4km)
- Nuwayḩah (9.6km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (9.7km)
- Şuwayrah (9.9km)
- `Arqāyā (10.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Abū `Ayyāshah (7.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ḑahr Yaḩmūr (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Tennoussi (0km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Qabr Iblīs (9.7km)
Airports close to Jabal Tennoussi
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (113.3km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (179.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (189.1km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (208.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jabal Tennoussi
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (64.7km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (257.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.