Traveling Luck for Khirbat Umm al Layl, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Khirbat Umm al Layl?What's around Khirbat Umm al Layl?
Wikipedia near Khirbat Umm al Layl
Where to stay near Khirbat Umm al Layl
Also known as Kheurbet Oumm el Lil
The timezone in Khirbat Umm al Layl is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6667°, Longitude. 36.5167°
Satellite map around Khirbat Umm al Layl
Loading map of Khirbat Umm al Layl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirbat Umm al Layl, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khirbat Ghāzī (1.9km)
- Zaytā al Baḩrah (3km)
- Şunūn (3.1km)
- Şayyādīyah (3.9km)
- Nuwayḩah (4.5km)
- Zawr Baqrāyā (4.5km)
- Ḩulaybāt (4.5km)
- Şāfī (4.5km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (4.7km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (5.1km)
- Būlād (5.8km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (6.1km)
- Khirbat al Ḩamām (6.3km)
- Danḩah (6.3km)
- Khirbat as Sawdā' (6.3km)
- Rām al `Anz (7km)
- Wajh al Ḩajar (7.5km)
- Ghuzaylah (8km)
- Dabbābīyah (8.1km)
- Qizlākhir (8.1km)
- Liftāyā (8.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Abū `Ayyāshah (8km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (8.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām at Tūm (7.5km)
Airports close to Khirbat Umm al Layl
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (121.9km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (170.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (177.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (209.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khirbat Umm al Layl
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (59.7km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (268.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.