Traveling Luck for Tall Umm as Sarj, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall Umm as Sarj?What's around Tall Umm as Sarj?
Wikipedia near Tall Umm as Sarj
Where to stay near Tall Umm as Sarj
Also known as Tell Oum es Sarj, Tell Oum es Sordj
The timezone in Tall Umm as Sarj is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.7833°, Longitude. 36.8500°
Satellite map around Tall Umm as Sarj
Loading map of Tall Umm as Sarj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall Umm as Sarj, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Jābirīyah (2.3km)
- Badoû (4.5km)
- Barzah (4.5km)
- Al Mashrafah (7.3km)
- Ash Shaykh Ḩamīd (7.7km)
- Qāsimīyah (8.1km)
- Bu'ayr (9.1km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (9.6km)
- `Ayn ad Danānīr (10.1km)
- Kharījat Şalībah (11km)
- `Ayn Ḩusayn ash Shamālīyah (11.7km)
- Sukkarah (11.7km)
- Dayr Ba`albah (11.8km)
- Zaydal (12.1km)
- Tall al Aḩmar (12.3km)
- Ashrafīyah (12.5km)
- Al Barjūd (12.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jubb al Bayāḑah (11.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Al Ḩajarīyah (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Marj al Jābirīyah (3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arḑ an Nāqibīn (9.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (10.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh `Ibrīnī (10.4km)
Airports close to Tall Umm as Sarj
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (135km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (173.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (197.7km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (199.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall Umm as Sarj
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (101.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.