Traveling Luck for Wardah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Wardah?What's around Wardah?
Wikipedia near Wardah
Where to stay near Wardah
Also known as Ouar Di, Ouarde, Ouardé
The timezone in Wardah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.649999999999999°, Longitude. 36.566666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wardah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khirbat as Sawdā' (0km)
- Ḩulaybāt (1.9km)
- Zawr Baqrāyā (1.9km)
- Zaytā al Baḩrah (3.9km)
- Danḩah (4.7km)
- Ash Shawmarīyah (4.7km)
- Nuwayḩah (5.1km)
- Al Ghassānīyah (5.9km)
- Kimām (6.1km)
- Tall ash Shūr (6.3km)
- Khirbat at Tīn (7.3km)
- Damīnat al Gharbīyah (7.3km)
- Kafr `Abdah (7.3km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (7.5km)
- Rabī`ah (7.5km)
- Qaţţīnah (7.7km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (8km)
- Khirbat Ghāzī (8.1km)
- Al Mubārakīyah (8.1km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (8.1km)
- `Ayşūn (9km)
- Birābū (9km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (9.1km)
- Şunūn (9.4km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (9.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Marj Umm Ḩāratayn (9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Qaţţīnah (7.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Shamsīn (7.3km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rām al Aswad (5.1km)
Airports close to Wardah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (127km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (172.8km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (175.1km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (203.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wardah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (65.1km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (272.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.