Traveling Luck for Zawr al Mazra`ah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Zawr al Mazra`ah?What's around Zawr al Mazra`ah?
Wikipedia near Zawr al Mazra`ah
Where to stay near Zawr al Mazra`ah
Also known as Zor el Mazera, Zor el Mazraa
The timezone in Zawr al Mazra`ah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 34.7166667°, Longitude. 36.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Zawr al Mazra`ah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bāb `Umar (3km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (3km)
- Shālūḩ (3.9km)
- Kharkhar (4.7km)
- Ad Duwayr (5.1km)
- Kafr `Āyā (5.1km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (5.3km)
- Dār al Wakārah (6km)
- Birābū (6.1km)
- `Ayşūn (6.1km)
- Ḩimş (6.3km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (7.4km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (7.4km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (7.5km)
- Rabī`ah (7.5km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (8.1km)
- Tall ash Shūr (9.1km)
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (9.4km)
- Nadīrah (9.4km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (9.7km)
- Qaţţīnah (10.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (6.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (6.1km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (9.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Munţār Ḩusayn (10.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sīdī `Umar `Abd al `Azīz (7.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Ayn Na`jah (10.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (6.1km)
Airports close to Zawr al Mazra`ah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (126.5km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (185.2km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (187.7km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (192.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zawr al Mazra`ah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (78.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.