Traveling Luck for Umm al Qaşşāb, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Umm al Qassab?What's around Umm al Qassab?
Wikipedia near Umm al Qassab
Where to stay near Umm al Qaşşāb
Also known as Oum el Kassab, Oum el Qassab, Oum el Qassâb, Oumm el Qassab, Umm al Qasab, Umm al Qaşab
The timezone in Umm al Qassab is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 34.7500°, Longitude. 36.6167°
Loading map of Umm al Qaşşāb and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Umm al Qaşşāb, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umm al Qaşşāb (0km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (2.3km)
- Qizhil (3.9km)
- Shālūḩ (5.1km)
- Rām (5.4km)
- Kharkhar (5.8km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn Yahūdīyah (6.1km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (6.2km)
- Dalbūz (6.2km)
- Al Ḩashmah (6.5km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (7km)
- Sunaysil (7km)
- Rafīn (7.3km)
- Khirbat al Ḩā'ik (7.3km)
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (7.4km)
- Ad Duwayr (7.7km)
- Tannūnah (7.7km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (8km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (8.6km)
- Rabī`ah (9.4km)
- Ḩadīdat al `Āşī (9.4km)
- Az Zaybaq (9.4km)
- `Ayşūn (9.6km)
- Birābū (9.6km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (9.6km)
- Marj al Qaţā (9.7km)
- Muta`āriḑ (9.9km)
- Ḩaysah (10.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (9.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- `Uyūn al Jān (9.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (9.7km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Tennoussi (9.7km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (1.9km)
Airports close to Umm al Qaşşāb
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (119.2km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (186.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (189.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (199.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Umm al Qaşşāb
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (73.8km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (259.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.