Traveling Luck for Dayr al Fardīs, Ḩamāh, Syria
Where is Dayr al Fardis?What's around Dayr al Fardis?
Wikipedia near Dayr al Fardis
Where to stay near Dayr al Fardīs
Also known as Deir el Fardis, Deir el Fardiss, Deir el Fardisse, Deir el Ferdis, Deïr el Fardisse, Deïr el Fardîs, Deïr el Fardîss, Deïr el Ferdīs, Dier el Fardiss
The timezone in Dayr al Fardis is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 34.9666667°, Longitude. 36.65°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dayr al Fardīs, in Ḩamāh, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dayr al Fardīs (0km)
- Al Bīyah (4.5km)
- Ḩurr Binafsah (4.7km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (4.8km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (5.4km)
- Jarjīsah (6.1km)
- Zāri` (7km)
- Bīrīn (7.3km)
- Tall Nafkhīn (7.4km)
- Ḩarb Nafsah (8km)
- As Suwaydah (8km)
- Tūmīn (9km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (9km)
- Nisrīn (9.2km)
- Sam`alīl (9.9km)
- Kissine (10.1km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (10.1km)
- Al Jāfi`ah (10.4km)
- Ayū (10.4km)
- Būlus (11.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Khirbat as Suwaydā' (8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (7.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sabīl Khālid al `Umar (9.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Mār Ḩannā (9.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jūrat Bīrīn (3km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Wādī Musayl (10.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Al Majrūḩ (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (9.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Buḩayrat al Mawāshī (9km)
Airports close to Dayr al Fardīs
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (100.9km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (181.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (201.4km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (220km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dayr al Fardīs
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (91km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (230.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.