Traveling Luck for Zāri`, Ḩamāh, Syria
Where is Zari`?What's around Zari`?
Wikipedia near Zari`
Where to stay near Zāri`
Also known as Zara, Zaraa, Zâra, Zâraa
The timezone in Zari` is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.9167°, Longitude. 36.6500°
Satellite map around Zāri`
Loading map of Zāri` and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zāri`, in Ḩamāh, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zāri` (0km)
- Ḩurr Binafsah (2.3km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (2.7km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (3.5km)
- Ḩarb Nafsah (3.8km)
- Jarjīsah (4.5km)
- Kissine (4.5km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (4.5km)
- Kafr Nān (4.7km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (5.1km)
- Tall Nafkhīn (6.2km)
- Tasnīn (6.7km)
- Dayr al Fardīs (7km)
- Umm Sharshūḩ (8km)
- Tūmīn (8km)
- Qanāyah (9.3km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (9.4km)
- Ar Rastan (9.6km)
- Ţallaf (9.9km)
- Al Bīyah (10.1km)
- Sam`alīl (10.7km)
- Burj Qâayé (10.7km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (11km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (11km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (9.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (6.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jūrat Bīrīn (9.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Kissine (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Minţaqat ar Rastan (11.5km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Wādī Musayl (9.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (2.3km)
Airports close to Zāri`
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (105.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (187.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (199.6km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (213km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zāri`
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (87.1km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (237.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.