Traveling Luck for Ampara Sanctuary, North Eastern, Sri Lanka
Where is Ampara Sanctuary?What's around Ampara Sanctuary?
Wikipedia near Ampara Sanctuary
Where to stay near Ampara Sanctuary
Also known as Gal Oya Valley North-East Sanctuary
The timezone in Ampara Sanctuary is Asia/Colombo
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 7.2999999999999998°, Longitude. 81.583333300000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ampara Sanctuary, in North Eastern, Sri Lanka
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Himidurawa (4.6km)
- Kahatagasyaya (7.2km)
- Ambagahawela (7.3km)
- Kudakandiya (9.2km)
- Bokkeyaya (9.7km)
- Paraganakele (9.7km)
- Kondavattavan (10.2km)
- Galahitiyagoda (10.2km)
- Paragahakele (10.3km)
- Welikahagolla (11.7km)
- Ganangolla (11.7km)
- Wawinna (13.4km)
- Medawatta (13.4km)
- Namal Oya (14.5km)
- Siyambalagahamadama (14.5km)
- Veeradiya (16.2km)
- Uhana (16.2km)
- Bokkebedda (16.2km)
- Karangawa (16.5km)
- Ampara (16.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Ampara Sanctuary (0km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Diyagalawela (16.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Waradanehela (11.7km)
Airports close to Ampara Sanctuary
Amparai(GOY), Galoya, Sri lanka (11km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ampara Sanctuary
Batticaloa, Batticaloa, Sri lanka (80.8km)
Wirawila, Wirawila, Sri lanka (216.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.