Traveling Luck for Dambe Ela, North Eastern, Sri Lanka
Where is Dambe Ela?What's around Dambe Ela?
Wikipedia near Dambe Ela
Where to stay near Dambe Ela
The timezone in Dambe Ela is Asia/Colombo
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.3667°, Longitude. 81.6000°
Loading map of Dambe Ela and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dambe Ela, in North Eastern, Sri Lanka
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Siyambalagahamadama (3.2km)
- Alutkotelinda (3.2km)
- Galahitiyagoda (3.2km)
- Bokkebedda (4.6km)
- Bokkeyaya (4.6km)
- Uhana (6.5km)
- Madanakanda (6.5km)
- Pita-ela (7.2km)
- Kohombana (7.2km)
- Welikahagolla (9.2km)
- Veeradiya (10.2km)
- Warankata (10.2km)
- Komariya (13.3km)
- Unagalla (13.3km)
- Bandaraduwa (14.5km)
- Karangawa (16.2km)
- Porudutuwala (16.2km)
- Nilloba (16.2km)
- Himidurawa (16.2km)
- Kuppenda (16.5km)
- Pallewatta (16.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Burutagolla (9.2km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Ampara Sanctuary (13.4km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Udegiri (7.2km)
- section of estate;
- a part of a larger estate.
- Humbasmaluwa (16.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Nawakiri Aru Tank (16.2km)
Airports close to Dambe Ela
Amparai(GOY), Galoya, Sri lanka (7.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dambe Ela
Batticaloa, Batticaloa, Sri lanka (67.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.