Traveling Luck for Mahakandiya Tank, North Eastern, Sri Lanka
Where is Mahakandiya Tank?What's around Mahakandiya Tank?
Wikipedia near Mahakandiya Tank
Where to stay near Mahakandiya Tank
Also known as Diga Wewa
The timezone in Mahakandiya Tank is Asia/Colombo
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 7.3500°, Longitude. 81.5667°
Loading map of Mahakandiya Tank and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mahakandiya Tank, in North Eastern, Sri Lanka
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bokkeyaya (3.2km)
- Galahitiyagoda (6.5km)
- Bokkebedda (7.2km)
- Alutkotelinda (9.2km)
- Siyambalagahamadama (10.2km)
- Madanakanda (11.7km)
- Uhana (13.3km)
- Welikahagolla (13.3km)
- Kahatagasyaya (13.4km)
- Kohombana (13.7km)
- Pita-ela (14.5km)
- Himidurawa (14.5km)
- Veeradiya (16.2km)
- Warankata (16.2km)
- Bandaraduwa (16.2km)
- Ambagahawela (16.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Burutagolla (16.2km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Ampara Sanctuary (10.2km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Udegiri (14.5km)
Airports close to Mahakandiya Tank
Amparai(GOY), Galoya, Sri lanka (11.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mahakandiya Tank
Batticaloa, Batticaloa, Sri lanka (72.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.