Traveling Luck for Kammalakkulama, North Central, Sri Lanka
Where is Kammalakkulama?What's around Kammalakkulama?
Wikipedia near Kammalakkulama
Where to stay near Kammalakkulama
The timezone in Kammalakkulama is Asia/Colombo
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.3500°, Longitude. 80.4667°
Satellite map around Kammalakkulama
Loading map of Kammalakkulama and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kammalakkulama, in North Central, Sri Lanka
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kudawewa (3.2km)
- Pahalagama (3.2km)
- Walakkadawala (4.5km)
- Iluppankadawala (4.5km)
- Kunchikulama (4.5km)
- Sirukkulama (4.5km)
- Tannayankulama (4.5km)
- Kannattiya (4.5km)
- Iluppakanniya (4.5km)
- Sattambikulama (4.5km)
- Ichchankulama (4.5km)
- Mihintale (6.4km)
- Kuda Kalattewa (6.4km)
- Puliyankulama (7.1km)
- Nallapambukulama (7.1km)
- Kulankulama (7.1km)
- Teppankulama (7.1km)
- Mudirippuwa (7.1km)
- Tariyankulama (7.1km)
- Maha Kalattewa (7.1km)
- Maradankulama (9km)
- Puwarasankulama (9km)
- Andiyankulama (9km)
- Tammannewa (9km)
- Nuwarawewa (9.5km)
- Undiyagama (9.6km)
- Kirikkulama (9.6km)
- Maha Nelunkulama (9.6km)
- Kuda Nelunkulama (9.6km)
- Kuda Wannanmaduwa (9.6km)
- Kuda Kirindegama (10.1km)
- Wellemorana (10.1km)
- Ponnarankulama (10.1km)
Accommodation around Kammalakkulama
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Mihintale Sanctuary (10.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Anuradhapura (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mihintalekanda (6.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mahaseya Dagoba (9.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- North Central Province (7.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Kanthaka Chetiya (9.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Mihintale Forest Reserve (7.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Anuradhapura Preservation Scheme (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Anuradhapura District (7.1km)
Airports close to Kammalakkulama
China bay(TRR), Trinciomalee, Sri lanka (140.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kammalakkulama
Anuradhapura, Anuradhapura, Sri lanka (11.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.