Traveling Luck for Nelunkanniya, North Central, Sri Lanka
Where is Nelunkanniya?What's around Nelunkanniya?
Wikipedia near Nelunkanniya
Where to stay near Nelunkanniya
The timezone in Nelunkanniya is Asia/Colombo
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.3166667°, Longitude. 80.4833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nelunkanniya, in North Central, Sri Lanka
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tariyankulama (0km)
- Mudirippuwa (0km)
- Kuda Kalattewa (3.2km)
- Sattambikulama (3.2km)
- Iluppakanniya (3.2km)
- Kawarakkulama (3.2km)
- Kuda Wannanmaduwa (4.5km)
- Maha Nelunkulama (4.5km)
- Kuda Nelunkulama (4.5km)
- Kirikkulama (4.5km)
- Maha Kalattewa (6.4km)
- Manakkulama (6.4km)
- Kudawewa (6.4km)
- Maha Wannanmaduwa (6.4km)
- Kudawewa (6.4km)
- Tammannewa (6.4km)
- Ponimankulama (6.4km)
- Ichchankulama (7.1km)
- Wellemorana (7.1km)
- Kuda Kirindegama (7.1km)
- Wellaragama (7.1km)
- Mihintale (7.1km)
- Ihalawewa (7.1km)
- Ihala Galkulama (7.1km)
- section of estate;
- a part of a larger estate.
- Nelunkanniya (0km)
- Arunagama (3.2km)
- Hammillawa (3.2km)
- Cohikatuwewa (4.5km)
- Katu Keliyawa (4.5km)
- Ruwangama (4.5km)
- Palugaswewa (4.5km)
- Bandiyalankulama (7.1km)
- Kurundankulama (7.1km)
- Kalugaragaswewa (7.1km)
- Elappankulama (7.1km)
- Amunubendawewa (7.1km)
- Kammalakkulama (7.1km)
- Erahandaketuwewa (7.1km)
- Karuwalagaswewa (7.1km)
- Siyambalegawewa (7.1km)
- Kurundankulama (9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Katukeliyawa (6.4km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Mihintale Sanctuary (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mihintalekanda (7.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mahaseya Dagoba (9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- North Central Province (4.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Kanthaka Chetiya (9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Anuradhapura Preservation Scheme (7.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Anuradhapura District (4.5km)
Airports close to Nelunkanniya
China bay(TRR), Trinciomalee, Sri lanka (139.6km)
Bandaranaike international(CMB), Colombo, Sri lanka (248km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nelunkanniya
Anuradhapura, Anuradhapura, Sri lanka (11km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.