Traveling Luck for Simu-sŏm, Kyŏngsang-namdo, South Korea
Where is Simu-som?What's around Simu-som?
Wikipedia near Simu-som
Where to stay near Simu-sŏm
Also known as Simu-do
The timezone in Simu-som is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 34.8994°, Longitude. 128.4744°
Weather near Simu-sŏm; Report from Sach'On Ab, 53.6km away
Satellite map around Simu-sŏm
Loading map of Simu-sŏm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Simu-sŏm, in Kyŏngsang-namdo, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chido-ri (0.9km)
- Changp'yong (2.4km)
- Kyŏnnaeryang (2.5km)
- Chŏkch'on (2.5km)
- Samhwa-ri (3.6km)
- Kalgot (3.7km)
- Yŏn'gi (3.9km)
- Sŭngbang (3.9km)
- Waesŏng (4.7km)
- Tongam-ni (4.9km)
- Chisŏk (5km)
- Tongdal-li (5.1km)
- Sin-ni (5.3km)
- Kujip (5.3km)
- Sangsŏ (5.4km)
- Yŏngdongp'o (6km)
- Sŏngp'o-ri (6.5km)
- Chŏndu (6.5km)
- Tŏkp'o-ri (6.6km)
- Ch'angp'o (6.7km)
- Simong-ni (6.7km)
- Chŏktŏng-ni (6.8km)
- Tapkok (6.8km)
- Suryŏk (7km)
- Yuji (7km)
- Sinjŏn (7km)
- Hwasam-ni (7.1km)
- Sang-ni (7.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Changdŭng-gap (7.5km)
Accommodation around Simu-sŏm
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hyŏngje-do (4.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Wŏnmun-p'o (6.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yongnam-myŏn (5.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Taesŏk-sŏ (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mangch'i-san (6.7km)
Airports close to Simu-sŏm
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (66.2km)
Yeosu(RSU), Yeosu, Korea (99.7km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (131.8km)
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (139.7km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (140.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Simu-sŏm
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (42.4km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (53.6km)
Pusan, Busan, Korea (84.4km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (157.9km)
Mokpo, Mokpo, Korea (243.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.