Traveling Luck for Sinam-ni, Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
Where is Sinam-ni?What's around Sinam-ni?
Wikipedia near Sinam-ni
Where to stay near Sinam-ni
The timezone in Sinam-ni is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.3503°, Longitude. 129.3214°
Weather near Sinam-ni; Report from Ulsan, 34.1km away
Satellite map around Sinam-ni
Loading map of Sinam-ni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sinam-ni, in Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sinam-ni (0km)
- Yong-dong (1.3km)
- Nasa (2.1km)
- Hyoam-dong (3.4km)
- Hwasan (3.7km)
- Taesong (3.7km)
- Kilch'ŏl-li (4.4km)
- Sŏsaeng (4.8km)
- Kanghoe (4.8km)
- Kori-dong (5.1km)
- Chinha (5.1km)
- Wŏllae (5.3km)
- Chin-dong (6.9km)
- O-ri (7km)
- Hagŏn (7.6km)
- Sinmyŏngnye-dong (7.9km)
- Imnang (8.1km)
- Yongso-ri (8.2km)
- Tangwŏl-li (8.7km)
- Taeun-dong (9.3km)
- Chwach'ŏn (9.4km)
- Taean (9.8km)
- Ch'ilam (10km)
- Sansŏng (10.1km)
- Sangdae (10.1km)
- Changan (10.5km)
- Namch'ang (10.8km)
- Munjung-ni (10.8km)
- Tŏksil-li (12.9km)
- Nŏlbat (14.2km)
- Haktong (14.3km)
- Pangdo (14.3km)
- Panggok (14.7km)
Accommodation around Sinam-ni
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sŏsaeng-yŏk (3.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Onsan-hang (14.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sanam-p'o (12km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tae-am (5.7km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Changan-sa (11km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onsan-myŏn (9.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hoeya-gang (5.7km)
Airports close to Sinam-ni
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (34.1km)
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (50km)
Pohang(KPO), Pohang, Korea (89.5km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (106.9km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (149.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sinam-ni
Pusan, Busan, Korea (33.4km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (71.6km)
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (77.5km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (148.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.