Traveling Luck for Chin-dong, Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
Where is Chin-dong?What's around Chin-dong?
Wikipedia near Chin-dong
Where to stay near Chin-dong
The timezone in Chin-dong is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.3911°, Longitude. 129.2869°
Weather near Chin-dong; Report from Ulsan, 29.2km away
Satellite map around Chin-dong
Loading map of Chin-dong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chin-dong, in Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chin-dong (0km)
- Taeun-dong (2.6km)
- Sinmyŏngnye-dong (3km)
- O-ri (3.5km)
- Namch'ang (3.9km)
- Sangdae (4.2km)
- Hwasan (5.1km)
- Kanghoe (5.4km)
- Sŏsaeng (5.4km)
- Yong-dong (5.8km)
- Chinha (6km)
- Sansŏng (6.1km)
- Sinam-ni (6.9km)
- Yongso-ri (7.1km)
- Tŏksil-li (7.2km)
- Hagŏn (7.2km)
- Nasa (7.7km)
- Tangwŏl-li (7.8km)
- Taean (8km)
- Hyoam-dong (8.4km)
- Kilch'ŏl-li (8.9km)
- Wŏllae (8.9km)
- Chunggwang (9km)
- Taesong (9.1km)
- Samgwang-ni (9.2km)
- Kori-dong (9.4km)
- Sinch'ŏn (10.2km)
- Pangdo (10.4km)
- Yangdong (10.6km)
- Imnang (10.6km)
- Haktong (10.9km)
- Nŏlbat (11.1km)
- Chwach'ŏn (11.2km)
- Yongam (11.3km)
Accommodation around Chin-dong
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sŏsaeng-yŏk (7.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Onsan-hang (10.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sanam-p'o (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Taeun-san (8.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tae-am (9.7km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Changan-sa (6.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onsan-myŏn (6.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hoeya-gang (6.4km)
Airports close to Chin-dong
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (29.2km)
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (49.7km)
Pohang(KPO), Pohang, Korea (84.4km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (100km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (155.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chin-dong
Pusan, Busan, Korea (35.7km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (65.4km)
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (76.3km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (145.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.