Traveling Luck for U-bong, Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
Where is U-bong?What's around U-bong?
Wikipedia near U-bong
Where to stay near U-bong
The timezone in U-bong is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4000°, Longitude. 129.3500°
Weather near U-bong; Report from Ulsan, 27km away
Satellite map around U-bong
Loading map of U-bong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around U-bong, in Ulsan-gwangyŏksi, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tangwŏl-li (1km)
- Taean (2.3km)
- Chinha (2.6km)
- Sŏsaeng (3km)
- Kanghoe (3km)
- Sansŏng (4.2km)
- Taesong (6.3km)
- Nasa (6.3km)
- Yong-dong (6.7km)
- Haktong (7km)
- Chin-dong (7.3km)
- Pangdo (7.4km)
- Sinam-ni (7.7km)
- Sŏngŭi (8km)
- Tŏksil-li (8km)
- Namch'ang (8.8km)
- Sinch'ŏn (9km)
- Hwasan (9.4km)
- Taeun-dong (9.5km)
- Yongam (10km)
- Sinmyŏngnye-dong (10.2km)
- O-ri (10.3km)
- Hyoam-dong (10.9km)
- Sangdae (11.4km)
- Kilch'ŏl-li (11.9km)
- Yangdong (12km)
Accommodation around U-bong
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sŏsaeng-yŏk (10.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Onsan-hang (8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sanam-p'o (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pongdae-san (12.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onsan-myŏn (3km)
Airports close to U-bong
Ulsan(USN), Ulsan, Korea (27km)
Gimhae international(PUS), Kimhae, Korea (56.4km)
Pohang(KPO), Pohang, Korea (82.2km)
Daegu ab(TAE), Taegu, Korea (104.4km)
Tsushima(TSJ), Tsushima, Japan (156.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to U-bong
Pusan, Busan, Korea (40.8km)
R 806, Kyungju, Korea (65.5km)
Jinhae, Chinhae, Korea (83.3km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (153.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.