Traveling Luck for Hŭiŏ-do, Chŏlla-namdo, South Korea
Where is Huio-do?What's around Huio-do?
Wikipedia near Huio-do
Where to stay near Hŭiŏ-do
The timezone in Huio-do is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5514°, Longitude. 126.2253°
Satellite map around Hŭiŏ-do
Loading map of Hŭiŏ-do and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hŭiŏ-do, in Chŏlla-namdo, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chŏndu (2.6km)
- Tuch'ŏn (3.8km)
- Na-ri (4.3km)
- Suryu (5.3km)
- Pukch'i (5.7km)
- Chukchŏl-li (6.2km)
- Taeya (6.6km)
- Taesa (6.8km)
- Chŏngja-ri (6.9km)
- Sanwŏl-li (7km)
- Yongin (7.2km)
- Tŏkpyŏng-ni (7.2km)
- Maehyang-ni (7.8km)
- Suyŏng-ni (7.8km)
- Yŏnsan (8km)
- Punt'o-ri (8.3km)
- Sin-dong (8.7km)
- Nokchin (9km)
- P'yŏngsado (9km)
- Kasado-ri (9km)
- Songhyŏl-li (9.1km)
- Changjindo (9.2km)
- Wŏlga (9.4km)
- Anch'i (9.6km)
- Haech'ang-ni (9.6km)
- Sop'o-ri (9.6km)
- Yangjŏng-ni (9.6km)
- Sŏsang-ni (9.8km)
- Sangga (10km)
- Tunjŏn (10km)
- Sop'o-ri (10km)
- Muksang-ni (10.1km)
- Sajŏng (10.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Chŏngdŭng-hae (6.8km)
- land-tied island;
- a coastal island connected to the mainland by barrier beaches, levees or dikes.
- Hanŭinae-do (4km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Chindo-hyanggyo (9.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Myŏngyangdo (9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wŏlga-ri (9.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mangjŏk-pong (8.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Chindo-godŭnghakkyo (10.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kodu-san (7.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kobang-ch'ŏn (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ch'ŏlma-san (9.2km)
Airports close to Hŭiŏ-do
Gwangju(KWJ), Kwangju, Korea (105.1km)
Jeju international(CJU), Cheju, Korea (150.3km)
Yeosu(RSU), Yeosu, Korea (166.3km)
Kunsan ab(KUB), Kunsan, Korea (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hŭiŏ-do
Mokpo, Mokpo, Korea (34.2km)
Sacheon ab, Sachon, Korea (226.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.