Traveling Luck for Se-sŏ, Chŏlla-namdo, South Korea
Where is Se-so?What's around Se-so?
Wikipedia near Se-so
Where to stay near Se-sŏ
The timezone in Se-so is Asia/Seoul
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.7333°, Longitude. 125.4333°
Satellite map around Se-sŏ
Loading map of Se-sŏ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Se-sŏ, in Chŏlla-namdo, South Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tach'on-ni (1.9km)
- Tomong-ni (3.1km)
- Su-ri (3.8km)
- O-ri (4.5km)
- Ŭp-tong (5.6km)
- Chil-li (6.6km)
- Ma-ri (6.9km)
- Taemok (7km)
- Pi-ri (7.3km)
- Ye-ri (7.3km)
- Ch'ŏnch'ol-li (9.4km)
- Kanŭn'ge (9.6km)
- Sosa-ri (10.3km)
- Changdo (11km)
- Yŏngsal-li (12.2km)
- Kon-ni (12.3km)
- Sim-ni (12.3km)
- Sa-ri (12.6km)
- Am-dong (13.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kallari-mal (13.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sŭngdo-ch'o (4.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Taehŭksando-hang (6.3km)
Airports close to Se-sŏ
Gwangju(KWJ), Kwangju, Korea (168.1km)
Yeosu(RSU), Yeosu, Korea (253.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Se-sŏ
Mokpo, Mokpo, Korea (109.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.