Traveling Luck for Makman Ash Shidād, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Makman Ash Shidad?What's around Makman Ash Shidad?
Wikipedia near Makman Ash Shidad
Where to stay near Makman Ash Shidād
The timezone in Makman Ash Shidad is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.9719°, Longitude. 38.2700°
Satellite map around Makman Ash Shidād
Loading map of Makman Ash Shidād and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Makman Ash Shidād, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dhaba (0.9km)
- Al `Abd (8.1km)
- Shidād al Mismā' (8.8km)
- Jabal al Maḑba`ah (14.5km)
- Abd al Ma`āşir (16.9km)
- Aḑ Ḑubā`īyah (18.5km)
- Tulayl Qurrāb (19.8km)
- Burayq (23.6km)
- Jabal Ḩaz̧awz̧ā' (27.2km)
- Tall al Mismā' (28.3km)
- Abū Sulaylīyāt (30.8km)
- Jabal al Makman (31.4km)
- Tall al Qaltah (32.2km)
- Jabal Mushāwir (32.6km)
- Abū Sihlah (33.3km)
- Hadi (35.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī aḑ Ḑubā`īyah (11.5km)
- Wādī al Mismā' (15.6km)
- Sha`īb al Fawz (18.3km)
- Sha`īb al `Abd (20.5km)
- Wādī al Mābīyah (22.2km)
- Sha`īb al Usayd (22.7km)
- Sha`īb at Tarbah (25km)
- Wādī Abū Najaylah (25km)
- Wādī Abū Sullah (31.5km)
- Wādī al Qaltah (31.5km)
- Wādī Buţayn al Mismā' (32.8km)
- Sha`īb al `Aylī (34.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al `Āqir (14.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mābīyah (22.4km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ḩijrat al Ḩinw (33.5km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Ḩinw (21.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Al Ma`āşir (33.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Al Mismā' (25.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Zibā (0.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Tall Dhahab (29.4km)
Airports close to Makman Ash Shidād
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (119.1km)
Guriat(URY), Guriat, Saudi arabia (139.1km)