Traveling Luck for Ḩazm al Abaytir, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Hazm al Abaytir?What's around Hazm al Abaytir?
Wikipedia near Hazm al Abaytir
Where to stay near Ḩazm al Abaytir
The timezone in Hazm al Abaytir is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.4833°, Longitude. 39.6864° , Elevation. 829m
Loading map of Ḩazm al Abaytir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩazm al Abaytir, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Qa`asā' (38.2km)
- wadi mouth;
- the lower terminus of a wadi where it widens into an adjoining floodplain, depression, or waterbody.
- Fayḑat ash Shifallaḩ (33.1km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Būbihī (35.6km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jīlān al Buḩayrah (14.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Al Mira (20.9km)
Airports close to Ḩazm al Abaytir
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (122km)
Arar(RAE), Arar, Saudi arabia (199.4km)
Al jouf(AJO), Al-jouf, Saudi arabia (253.2km)