Traveling Luck for Al `Āqir, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Al `Aqir?What's around Al `Aqir?
Wikipedia near Al `Aqir
Where to stay near Al `Āqir
Also known as Aqir
The timezone in Al `Aqir is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.899999999999999°, Longitude. 38.350000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Al `Āqir, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Abd al Ma`āşir (8.3km)
- Al `Abd (10.7km)
- Tulayl Qurrāb (13.2km)
- Dhaba (14.3km)
- Jabal al Maḑba`ah (15.6km)
- Abū Sulaylīyāt (17.4km)
- Tall al Qaltah (18.6km)
- Hadi (21.1km)
- Abū Sihlah (21.9km)
- Shidād al Mismā' (23km)
- Jabal al Makman (24.7km)
- Jabal Ḩaz̧awz̧ā' (26.6km)
- Al Manţar (26.7km)
- Jabal Mushāwir (30.1km)
- Aḑ Ḑubā`īyah (30.6km)
- Fawzah (30.7km)
- Jabal Umm Zuwayr (32.5km)
- Jabal ad Dasm al Aḩmar (33.9km)
- Burayq (34.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- `Anazah Ruwalā (28.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al `Āqir (0km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mābīyah (35.9km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Ḩazawz̧ā' (26.2km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Ḩinw (17.3km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Al Ma`āşir (24.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Zibā (14.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Tall Dhahab (34.3km)
Airports close to Al `Āqir
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (124.3km)
Guriat(URY), Guriat, Saudi arabia (152.9km)