Traveling Luck for Al Usayḩimāt, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Al Usayhimat?What's around Al Usayhimat?
Wikipedia near Al Usayhimat
Where to stay near Al Usayḩimāt
Also known as Al Asaihmat, Al-Esehmat, Al-Esêḥmât
The timezone in Al Usayhimat is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 31.0500°, Longitude. 38.3667°
Loading map of Al Usayḩimāt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Usayḩimāt, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal al Maḑba`ah (6.9km)
- Aḑ Ḑubā`īyah (14km)
- Tulayl Qurrāb (14.9km)
- Shidād al Mismā' (16.2km)
- Dhaba (17.4km)
- Jabal Mushāwir (18.3km)
- Jabal al Makman (21.5km)
- Al `Abd (23.1km)
- Jabal as Sāddah (28.3km)
- Abd al Ma`āşir (28.8km)
- Abū Sulaylīyāt (30.4km)
- Jabal ad Dasm al Aḩmar (31.8km)
- Tall al Qaltah (32km)
- Jabal Maşlūkh (33.1km)
- Tall al Mismā' (34.1km)
- Jabal al Matāhah (36.1km)
- Burayq (38.3km)
- Jabal Umm Zuwayr (38.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Al Mismā' (25.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Zibā (17.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r al Usayd (37.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mābīyah (33.7km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Ḩarrat Ḩazawz̧ā' (32.2km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ḩijrat al Ḩinw (18.3km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Ḩinw (12.1km)
Airports close to Al Usayḩimāt
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (103.5km)
Guriat(URY), Guriat, Saudi arabia (145.3km)