Traveling Luck for Buraykāt al Mirā', Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Buraykat al Mira'?What's around Buraykat al Mira'?
Wikipedia near Buraykat al Mira'
Where to stay near Buraykāt al Mirā'
Also known as Brejcat al Mra', Brejčât al Mra', Buraichat al Mura', Buraykat al Mirah, Buraykāt al Mirāh
The timezone in Buraykat al Mira' is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 19:30. It's light
Latitude. 31.4500°, Longitude. 39.5500°
Satellite map around Buraykāt al Mirā'
Loading map of Buraykāt al Mirā' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buraykāt al Mirā', in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Qa`asā' (23.9km)
- valleys or ravines, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season become watercourses; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Al Khawr (40.9km)
- intermittent ponds;
- Ponds which will dry up in the hot season.
- Maḩāfīr Qa`asā' (16.9km)
- wadi mouth;
- the lower terminus of a wadi where it widens into an adjoining floodplain, depression, or waterbody.
- Fayḑat ash Shifallaḩ (49.5km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jīlān al Buḩayrah (24.1km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Būbihī (18.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Al Mira (32.7km)
Airports close to Buraykāt al Mirā'
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (107.2km)