Traveling Luck for Qūr Umm Şada', Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Qur Umm Sada'?What's around Qur Umm Sada'?
Wikipedia near Qur Umm Sada'
Where to stay near Qūr Umm Şada'
Also known as Kur Umm Seda', Kûr Umm Ṣeda'
The timezone in Qur Umm Sada' is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.3333°, Longitude. 39.7500°
Satellite map around Qūr Umm Şada'
Loading map of Qūr Umm Şada' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qūr Umm Şada', in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ḩazm al Jalāmīd (31.2km)
- wadi mouth;
- the lower terminus of a wadi where it widens into an adjoining floodplain, depression, or waterbody.
- Fayḑat ash Shifallaḩ (29.6km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Būbihī (41.6km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jīlān al Buḩayrah (37.6km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Umm Şuwaynah (30.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Khabrat Juwayfah (39.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩazm al Jalāmīd (44.7km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- Al Jalāmīd (44.2km)
Airports close to Qūr Umm Şada'
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (136.5km)
Arar(RAE), Arar, Saudi arabia (184.1km)
Al jouf(AJO), Al-jouf, Saudi arabia (230.3km)