Traveling Luck for Jabal Tuwayq, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Jabal Tuwayq?What's around Jabal Tuwayq?
Wikipedia near Jabal Tuwayq
Where to stay near Jabal Tuwayq
The timezone in Jabal Tuwayq is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.3719°, Longitude. 44.8297°
Satellite map around Jabal Tuwayq
Loading map of Jabal Tuwayq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Tuwayq, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (31.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mishāsh (47.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Al Qarsha` (33.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd Sabalah (21.7km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Al Khawābī (45.3km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (26.7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (24.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (16.7km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (16.3km)
Airports close to Jabal Tuwayq
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (145.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jabal Tuwayq
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (256.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.