Traveling Luck for Al Ḩamādah, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Al Hamadah?What's around Al Hamadah?
Wikipedia near Al Hamadah
Where to stay near Al Ḩamādah
The timezone in Al Hamadah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.1667°, Longitude. 44.8500°
Satellite map around Al Ḩamādah
Loading map of Al Ḩamādah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Ḩamādah, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Malaḩ (13.7km)
- Daydan (21.2km)
- Wādī Marakh (21.6km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (22.8km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (22.9km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (24.9km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (26.7km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (28.8km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (29.2km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (29.5km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (31.2km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (31.2km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (31.5km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (32.9km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (33.8km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (33.9km)
- Wādī an Nawm (34km)
- Sha`īb al Wasī`ah (34.3km)
- Wādī al Ghat (34.8km)
- Sha`īb al Qirī (37.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩīţān (5.1km)
- Tarqhasha (6.9km)
- Ghayfā' (7.3km)
- `Uqdah (7.6km)
- Thumayn (7.6km)
- Lughaf (8.6km)
- Mulayḩ (9.6km)
- `Uqlah (10.3km)
- Ḩamdīyah (11.9km)
- Nukhayl al `Abd (12.6km)
- Sayḩ (12.9km)
- Manzilah (14.5km)
- Samnān (16.9km)
- Az Zulfi (20.8km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (23.9km)
- Al Ghāţ (25.3km)
- Al Liqā' (28.1km)
- Al Wusayyi`ah (33.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sabalah (31.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazra`at al Marbūbah (31.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (0km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Khabbat Ibn Ḩumayd (29.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ḩusayw al `Alī (30.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd ath Thuwayrāt (25.6km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Fiyāḑ al Mughr al Janūbīyāt (35.5km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (5.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (22.3km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (15.3km)
Airports close to Al Ḩamādah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (149.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Ḩamādah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (224.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.