Traveling Luck for Daydan, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Daydan?What's around Daydan?
Wikipedia near Daydan
Where to stay near Daydan
Also known as Daidan
The timezone in Daydan is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.0500°, Longitude. 44.9333°
Satellite map around Daydan
Loading map of Daydan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Daydan, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Daydan (0km)
- Malaḩ (8km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (9.4km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (11.3km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (11.3km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (11.4km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (12.7km)
- Sha`īb al Wasī`ah (13.9km)
- Wādī al Ghat (14.5km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (20.3km)
- Sha`īb Şufayyān (21.3km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (22.6km)
- Sha`īb al Qirī (22.7km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (23.1km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (23.5km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (23.6km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (25.1km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (25.3km)
- Wādī Marakh (25.4km)
- Wādī Marakh (26.2km)
- Sha`īb Markh (30.9km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (30.9km)
- Sha`īb Abū Dhurayyah (31km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Wudaian Ridge (24.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (21.2km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jabal Ţuwayq (13.4km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (24.7km)
Airports close to Daydan
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (164.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Daydan
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (206.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.