Traveling Luck for Jazarah, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Jazarah?What's around Jazarah?
Wikipedia near Jazarah
Where to stay near Jazarah
The timezone in Jazarah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.4564°, Longitude. 44.7586°
Satellite map around Jazarah
Loading map of Jazarah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jazarah, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Al Qarsha` (40.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd Sabalah (20.5km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jabal Tuwayq (16.1km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Al Khawābī (37.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (41.8km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (33.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī al Adgham (53.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (32.7km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (31.5km)
Airports close to Jazarah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (137.1km)