Traveling Luck for Lughaf, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Lughaf?What's around Lughaf?
Wikipedia near Lughaf
Where to stay near Lughaf
The timezone in Lughaf is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 26.2000°, Longitude. 44.8000°
Satellite map around Lughaf
Loading map of Lughaf and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lughaf, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lughaf (0km)
- Ghayfā' (2.5km)
- Ḩamdīyah (3.4km)
- Nukhayl al `Abd (4.6km)
- Tarqhasha (5.1km)
- Ḩīţān (6.9km)
- `Uqdah (7.3km)
- Thumayn (7.3km)
- Manzilah (7.6km)
- Sayḩ (8.9km)
- `Uqlah (12.7km)
- Samnān (14.2km)
- Az Zulfi (14.8km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (17.8km)
- Mulayḩ (18km)
- Al Liqā' (21.3km)
- Imārat al Mistawī (30.6km)
- Al Ghāţ (33.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Malaḩ (22.2km)
- Wādī Marakh (27.5km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (29.1km)
- Daydan (29.4km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (29.7km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (31.3km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (33.5km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (36.7km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (37.1km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (37.3km)
- Wādī an Nawm (37.7km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (39.7km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (39.7km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (40km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (41.2km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (41.9km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (42.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazra`at al Marbūbah (39.7km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Khabbat Ibn Ḩumayd (32.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ḩusayw al `Alī (38.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd ath Thuwayrāt (30.9km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Fiyāḑ al Mughr al Janūbīyāt (35.6km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (9.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (22.3km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (12.3km)
Airports close to Lughaf
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (141.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lughaf
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (230.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.