Traveling Luck for Malaḩ, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Malah?What's around Malah?
Wikipedia near Malah
Where to stay near Malaḩ
The timezone in Malah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 26.1000°, Longitude. 44.9167°
Satellite map around Malaḩ
Loading map of Malaḩ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malaḩ, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Malaḩ (0km)
- Daydan (8km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (11.8km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (15.1km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (17.5km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (17.5km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (17.8km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (20km)
- Wādī Marakh (20.4km)
- Sha`īb al Wasī`ah (20.6km)
- Wādī al Ghat (21.1km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (21.5km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (21.5km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (21.6km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (21.7km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (23.3km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (23.5km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (25km)
- Sha`īb al Qirī (25.3km)
- Sha`īb Şufayyān (25.6km)
- Wādī Marakh (30.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (13.7km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Khabbat Ibn Ḩumayd (27.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ḩusayw al `Alī (17.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd ath Thuwayrāt (19.1km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jabal Ţuwayq (8.1km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (16.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (30.3km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (27km)
Airports close to Malaḩ
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (160.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malaḩ
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (214km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.