Traveling Luck for Manzilah, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Manzilah?What's around Manzilah?
Wikipedia near Manzilah
Where to stay near Manzilah
Also known as Manzila
The timezone in Manzilah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.2500°, Longitude. 44.8000°
Satellite map around Manzilah
Loading map of Manzilah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manzilah, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Manzilah (0km)
- Sayḩ (4.6km)
- Ḩamdīyah (5.6km)
- Az Zulfi (7.1km)
- Lughaf (7.6km)
- `Uqdah (8.6km)
- Thumayn (8.6km)
- Nukhayl al `Abd (8.9km)
- Samnān (8.9km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (10.2km)
- Ghayfā' (10.2km)
- Ḩīţān (10.3km)
- Tarqhasha (12.7km)
- Al Liqā' (13.9km)
- `Uqlah (20.4km)
- Mulayḩ (22.7km)
- Imārat al Mistawī (31km)
- Al Ghāţ (39.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Fiyāḑ al Mughr al Janūbīyāt (42.4km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (11.9km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (37.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (18.1km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (7.3km)
Airports close to Manzilah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (141.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manzilah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (238km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.