Traveling Luck for Nukhayl al `Abd, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Nukhayl al `Abd?What's around Nukhayl al `Abd?
Wikipedia near Nukhayl al `Abd
Where to stay near Nukhayl al `Abd
Also known as Nukhail el Abd
The timezone in Nukhayl al `Abd is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.2000°, Longitude. 44.7667°
Satellite map around Nukhayl al `Abd
Loading map of Nukhayl al `Abd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nukhayl al `Abd, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nukhayl al `Abd (0km)
- Ḩamdīyah (3.4km)
- Lughaf (4.6km)
- Ghayfā' (5.2km)
- Tarqhasha (6.9km)
- Manzilah (8.9km)
- Ḩīţān (11.5km)
- `Uqdah (11.8km)
- Thumayn (11.8km)
- Sayḩ (11.9km)
- `Uqlah (13.5km)
- Az Zulfi (15.6km)
- Samnān (17.2km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (18.4km)
- Al Liqā' (21.1km)
- Mulayḩ (22.1km)
- Imārat al Mistawī (26km)
- Al Ghāţ (36.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sharābith (22.2km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Fiyāḑ al Mughr al Janūbīyāt (33.6km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (13.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (25.9km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (15.3km)
Airports close to Nukhayl al `Abd
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (137.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nukhayl al `Abd
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (230.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.