Traveling Luck for Sabalah, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Sabalah?What's around Sabalah?
Wikipedia near Sabalah
Where to stay near Sabalah
Also known as Sibila
The timezone in Sabalah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.3331°, Longitude. 44.9803°
Satellite map around Sabalah
Loading map of Sabalah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sabalah, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (31.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mishāsh (29.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Al Qarsha` (22.4km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd Sabalah (27.7km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (25.6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (13km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (9.8km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (20.6km)
Airports close to Sabalah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (165.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sabalah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (249.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.