Traveling Luck for Tarqhasha, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Tarqhasha?What's around Tarqhasha?
Wikipedia near Tarqhasha
Where to stay near Tarqhasha
The timezone in Tarqhasha is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.1667°, Longitude. 44.8000°
Satellite map around Tarqhasha
Loading map of Tarqhasha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarqhasha, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tarqhasha (0km)
- Ghayfā' (2.5km)
- Lughaf (5.1km)
- Nukhayl al `Abd (6.9km)
- `Uqlah (7.6km)
- Ḩamdīyah (8km)
- Ḩīţān (8.6km)
- `Uqdah (10.3km)
- Thumayn (10.3km)
- Manzilah (12.7km)
- Sayḩ (13.5km)
- Mulayḩ (16.2km)
- Samnān (18.7km)
- Az Zulfi (19.8km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (22.9km)
- Al Liqā' (26.4km)
- Al Ghāţ (29.6km)
- Imārat al Mistawī (31.3km)
- Al Wusayyi`ah (38.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Malaḩ (19km)
- Daydan (25.6km)
- Wādī Marakh (28.3km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (29.3km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (29.6km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (31.2km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (33.5km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (34.1km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (36.1km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (36.4km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (36.4km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (36.4km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (36.6km)
- Sha`īb al Wasī`ah (39.3km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (39.4km)
- Wādī al Ghat (39.9km)
- Wādī an Nawm (39.9km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (40.5km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (40.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sharābith (23.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sabalah (35.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazra`at al Marbūbah (36.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (6.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ḩusayw al `Alī (36.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qūr ash Shi`lān (39.7km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd ath Thuwayrāt (25.9km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Fiyāḑ al Mughr al Janūbīyāt (31.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (10.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (26km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (16.7km)
Airports close to Tarqhasha
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (142.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tarqhasha
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (225.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.