Traveling Luck for Jabal Ţuwayq, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Jabal Tuwayq?What's around Jabal Tuwayq?
Wikipedia near Jabal Tuwayq
Where to stay near Jabal Ţuwayq
Also known as Tuwa
The timezone in Jabal Tuwayq is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.1333°, Longitude. 44.9628°
Satellite map around Jabal Ţuwayq
Loading map of Jabal Ţuwayq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Ţuwayq, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (6.8km)
- Malaḩ (8.1km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (12km)
- Wādī Marakh (12.8km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (13.3km)
- Daydan (13.4km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (13.9km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (14.1km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (15.8km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (16.6km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (17.5km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (17.6km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (17.6km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (18.2km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (18.2km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (18.8km)
- Sha`īb al Qirī (21km)
- Sha`īb al Wasī`ah (21.7km)
- Wādī al Ghat (22km)
- Sha`īb Şufayyān (23km)
- Sha`īb Markh (26.3km)
- Wādī an Nawm (27.3km)
- Wādī Marakh (28.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazra`at al Marbūbah (18.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (16.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ḩusayw al `Alī (15.5km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd ath Thuwayrāt (27.1km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jabal Ţuwayq (0km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (16.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (25.9km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (25.6km)
Airports close to Jabal Ţuwayq
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (165.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jabal Ţuwayq
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (219km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.