Traveling Luck for `Uqdah, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is `Uqdah?What's around `Uqdah?
Wikipedia near `Uqdah
Where to stay near `Uqdah
Also known as Aqda
The timezone in `Uqdah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.2167°, Longitude. 44.8500°
Satellite map around `Uqdah
Loading map of `Uqdah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around `Uqdah, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Thumayn (0km)
- `Uqdah (0km)
- Ḩīţān (2.5km)
- Sayḩ (5.6km)
- Lughaf (7.3km)
- Manzilah (8.6km)
- Ghayfā' (8.6km)
- Ḩamdīyah (9.2km)
- Samnān (9.3km)
- Tarqhasha (10.3km)
- Nukhayl al `Abd (11.8km)
- Az Zulfi (13.8km)
- Mulayḩ (14.3km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (16.7km)
- `Uqlah (16.8km)
- Al Liqā' (21.1km)
- Al Ghāţ (31.9km)
- Imārat al Mistawī (37.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Malaḩ (20km)
- Wādī Marakh (20.6km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (22.4km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (22.5km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (26.9km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (27.1km)
- Daydan (27.9km)
- Wādī an Nawm (30.4km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (30.7km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (31.1km)
- Sha`īb Ḩulayfah (34.5km)
- Sha`īb al Janūbī (36.3km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (36.5km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (36.8km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩufaynah (37km)
- Sha`īb al Bā`ij (37km)
- Wādī al Ghāţ (37.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazra`at al Marbūbah (37km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (7.6km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Khabbat Ibn Ḩumayd (36.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ḩusayw al `Alī (35.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd ath Thuwayrāt (33.2km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (3.4km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (36.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (15.8km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (7.6km)
Airports close to `Uqdah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (148.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Uqdah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (232.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.