Traveling Luck for Qarāt Abā as Sidr, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Qarat Aba as Sidr?What's around Qarat Aba as Sidr?
Wikipedia near Qarat Aba as Sidr
Where to stay near Qarāt Abā as Sidr
The timezone in Qarat Aba as Sidr is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.23°, Longitude. 45.970277799999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Qarāt Abā as Sidr, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qarāt Abā as Sidr (0km)
- Qārat Murīḩah (3.2km)
- Qārat al `Awnīyah (4.6km)
- Qārat Ḩūwijān (6.6km)
- Qārat `Amīrah (8.6km)
- Barqā' al Mizallah (9.2km)
- Qārat Umm Nuqayb (10.1km)
- Jabal ad Duraybah (11km)
- Jabal Kannās (11.3km)
- Jabal Abū Muşāfiḩ (13km)
- Qārat Umm Quwayrah (13.1km)
- Jabal al Uşba` (13.8km)
- Khashm Ţarafīyah (15.5km)
- Qārat al Jaww (15.6km)
- Qārat al Ḩuwayyir (15.6km)
- Jabal Khiyam (19.2km)
- Qārat Abū Quşay`ah (20.5km)
- Jabal `Iz̧ām (21.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sha`īb al Mismá (9.6km)
- Sha`īb ash Shi`bah (9.7km)
- Wādī Abā as Sidr (13.8km)
- Sha`īb Bu`aythirān (14.6km)
- Sha`īb Abū Fuḩayḩīl (14.9km)
- Sha`īb ash Shurayq ash Shamālī (15.4km)
- Sha`īb aḑ Ḑā`inīyah (15.7km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayţin al Janūbī (18.3km)
- Sha`īb as Sudayrāt (18.5km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayţin ash Shamālī (19km)
- Sha`īb al Maqriḩīyah (19.4km)
- Sha`īb al Uşba` (19.9km)
- Wādī as Sahbā' (20.1km)
- Sha`īb al Ţurfīyah (20.7km)
- Sha`īb ash Shurayq ash Janūbī (20.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Z̧ahrat Murīḩah (6.1km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ar Raddah (20.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Buwayridah (19.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Maḩmal (10.6km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Z̧ahrat as Sudayrāt (10.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazāri` al `Ulayyāt (15.7km)
Airports close to Qarāt Abā as Sidr
King khaled international(RUH), Riyadh, Saudi arabia (110.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qarāt Abā as Sidr
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (94.1km)
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (163km)
Pump station 3, Petroline 3, Saudi arabia (213.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.