Traveling Luck for Al `Ulyā, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Al `Ulya?What's around Al `Ulya?
Wikipedia near Al `Ulya
Where to stay near Al `Ulyā
The timezone in Al `Ulya is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 25.282499999999999°, Longitude. 46.027222199999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Al `Ulyā, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Abā as Sidr (8.6km)
- Sha`īb Abū Fuḩayḩīl (8.8km)
- Sha`īb al Mismá (10.7km)
- Sha`īb as Sudayrāt (11.4km)
- Sha`īb aḑ Ḑā`inīyah (17.3km)
- Sha`īb al Maz̧al (18.1km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩajīrah (18.9km)
- Sha`īb Wusayd al Mā' (19.1km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩujayyirah (20.2km)
- Sha`īb al Maqriḩīyah (20.6km)
- Sha`īb Wusayd ar Raml (20.7km)
- Sha`īb aş Şufurrāt (20.7km)
- Sha`īb ash Shi`bah (20.7km)
- Sha`īb Bu`aythirān (20.9km)
- Wādī as Sahbā' (21.6km)
- Sha`īb Wusayd al `Awd (22km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayridah (22.5km)
- Sha`īb ash Shurayq ash Shamālī (23.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qārat Umm Quwayrah (5.8km)
- Qārat al Ḩuwayyir (6km)
- Jabal ad Duraybah (6.3km)
- Qārat al Jaww (7.1km)
- Qārat Abū Quşay`ah (10.4km)
- Qarāt Abā as Sidr (11.4km)
- Jabal Abū Muşāfiḩ (11.7km)
- Jabal Kannās (12.4km)
- Qārat al `Awnīyah (12.9km)
- Qārat ash Shi`bah (13.1km)
- Qārat Murīḩah (13.9km)
- Qārat Ḩūwijān (16.1km)
- Barqā' al Mizallah (18.5km)
- Qārat `Amīrah (19.2km)
- Qārat aḑ Ḑumūd (20.2km)
- Qārat Umm Nuqayb (20.9km)
- Khashm Ţarafīyah (23.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Buwayridah (10.5km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Z̧ahrat as Sudayrāt (10.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Khashm Shuwaytīḩah (19.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ghār Muţhī (19.6km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ābār al Khanaqah (17.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ar Raddah (11.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Maḩmal (18.3km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Rawḑat al Khuwaybīyah (22.9km)
Airports close to Al `Ulyā
King khaled international(RUH), Riyadh, Saudi arabia (106.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al `Ulyā
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (86.7km)
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (174km)
Pump station 3, Petroline 3, Saudi arabia (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.