Traveling Luck for Qārat `Unqūd, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Qarat `Unqud?What's around Qarat `Unqud?
Wikipedia near Qarat `Unqud
Where to stay near Qārat `Unqūd
The timezone in Qarat `Unqud is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.5678°, Longitude. 45.3578° , Elevation. 928m
Satellite map around Qārat `Unqūd
Loading map of Qārat `Unqūd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qārat `Unqūd, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sha`īb Abā al Khirrān (8.8km)
- Wādī al Maqriḩ (10.4km)
- Sha`īb ad Dāhinah (10.8km)
- Sha`īb as Sayḩ (10.9km)
- Sha`īb al `Aybah (11km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩadhyānah (12km)
- Wādī `Unqūd (12.8km)
- Wādī an Nakhl (12.8km)
- Wādī as Salam (13.1km)
- Wādī as Sudayr (13.1km)
- Sha`īb al Quwayţīr (14.3km)
- Sha`īb an Naz̧īm (14.3km)
- Sha`īb al Maḩālib (16.1km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩuwayyir (19.6km)
- Rawḑat al Muzayri`ah (19.6km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩuwayyir (21.3km)
- Sha`īb A`awaj (21.4km)
- Sha`īb al Ajra` (22.8km)
- Sha`īb al Jizar (22.9km)
- Sha`īb as Suqayţah (23.7km)
- Sha`īb al Mathyalah (23.9km)
- Sha`īb al Qardhānīyah (24.1km)
- Sha`īb al Jawfā' (24.3km)
- Sha`īb as Saqţah (24.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (22.2km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Ruwayḑ as Sāmirīyah (16.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazāri` Mu`āwiyah (20.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Aş Şawḩ (11km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khashm al Adīrāb (22.7km)
Airports close to Qārat `Unqūd
King khaled international(RUH), Riyadh, Saudi arabia (210.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qārat `Unqūd
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (143.5km)
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (187.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.