Traveling Luck for Qūr al `Arāḑī, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Qur al `Aradi?What's around Qur al `Aradi?
Wikipedia near Qur al `Aradi
Where to stay near Qūr al `Arāḑī
The timezone in Qur al `Aradi is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 25.6861111°, Longitude. 45.4197222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Qūr al `Arāḑī, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sha`īb al Jizar (2.9km)
- Sha`īb Sakran (7.6km)
- Wādī an Nakhl (8.5km)
- Wādī `Unqūd (8.5km)
- Sha`īb al Jizar (11.8km)
- Wādī as Salam (13.2km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩuwayyir (14.2km)
- Sha`īb al Mathyalah (14.3km)
- Sha`īb al Qurayf (15.3km)
- Wādī as Sudayr (16.3km)
- Sha`īb al Maḩālib (16.4km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩuwayyir (16.8km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (17km)
- Sha`īb al Jawfā' (18.9km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayţin (19.5km)
- Sha`īb ar Rasan (19.9km)
- Wādī Juwayy (20.2km)
- Sha`īb al Qardhānīyah (22.1km)
- Rawḑat al Muzayri`ah (22.4km)
- Sha`īb Abā al Khirrān (23.5km)
- Sha`īb al `Aybah (23.9km)
- Sha`īb as Sayḩ (24.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al `Unaybāt (23.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abā al Qawāţīr (26.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khashm al Adīrāb (21.8km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Ruwayḑ as Sāmirīyah (4.7km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Rawḑat Sudayr (20.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qūr al `Arāḑī
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (163.6km)
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (185.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.