Traveling Luck for As Sinidah, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is As Sinidah?What's around As Sinidah?
Wikipedia near As Sinidah
Where to stay near As Sinidah
The timezone in As Sinidah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 26.3947°, Longitude. 45.0261° , Elevation. 712m
Satellite map around As Sinidah
Loading map of As Sinidah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around As Sinidah, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mishāsh (20.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Al Qarsha` (11.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd Sabalah (23.6km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jabal Tuwayq (27.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Fayḑat Mulayyimah (33.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mujazzal (34.6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (4.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (20.7km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (31.1km)
Airports close to As Sinidah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (172.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to As Sinidah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (259km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.