Traveling Luck for Ḑab`ah, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Dab`ah?What's around Dab`ah?
Wikipedia near Dab`ah
Where to stay near Ḑab`ah
The timezone in Dab`ah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.3350°, Longitude. 45.0578°
Satellite map around Ḑab`ah
Loading map of Ḑab`ah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḑab`ah, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Shubayrīmah (5.8km)
- Wādī an Nawm (6.5km)
- Saḩaq Abū Shīḩ (15.8km)
- Wādī Marakh (20.6km)
- Sha`īb Rīmīyah al Janūbī (21.7km)
- Sha`īb Abū Ḩarīqah (23.4km)
- Sha`īb al Mishāsh (24.2km)
- Sha`īb Abū Quwayrah (27.9km)
- Sha`īb as Sāyilah (28.4km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩushayf (34.4km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (34.6km)
- Sha`īb an Na`āyim (34.9km)
- Sha`īb ash Shamalī (35.6km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩisikī (35.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mishāsh (20.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Al Qarsha` (19.9km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Nafūd Sabalah (33.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mujazzal (36.4km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (14.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (19.7km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (30.4km)
Airports close to Ḑab`ah
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (176.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḑab`ah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (250.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.