Traveling Luck for Al Quma`ah, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Al Quma`ah?What's around Al Quma`ah?
Wikipedia near Al Quma`ah
Where to stay near Al Quma`ah
Also known as Al Qum`ah, Tuwaiq Cliff
The timezone in Al Quma`ah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.3897°, Longitude. 45.6264°
Satellite map around Al Quma`ah
Loading map of Al Quma`ah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Quma`ah, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sha`īb al Ḩayd (10.4km)
- Mafīḑ al Mā' (11.3km)
- Sha`īb al Quşay`ah (13.2km)
- Sha`īb al Khubayb (13.3km)
- Sha`īb Ḩūwijān (13.5km)
- Sha`īb Abū Fuḩayḩīl (13.7km)
- Al Makharr (15.3km)
- Sha`īb an Naqḩ (17.1km)
- Sha`īb an Nukhayl (17.1km)
- Wudayy aţ Ţarīq (17.3km)
- Majrá Duwayghir (17.5km)
- Sha`īb al `Arjah (17.8km)
- Sha`īb ath Thulām (17.8km)
- Majrá Abū Ţulayḩāt (18km)
- Sha`īb al Makharr (18.1km)
- Sha`īb Baţn al Ghizī (18.5km)
- Sha`īb U`aywij (18.6km)
- Majrá as Sidr (18.9km)
- Sha`īb Ḩamām (19km)
- Wādī al Kalb (19.1km)
- Sha`īb al `Arāqīb (19.2km)
- Sha`īb ar Rakīyah (19.5km)
- Majrá al `Amār (20.1km)
- Sha`īb al Akhayr (20.1km)
- Wudayy adh Dhi'b (21.7km)
- Sha`īb al `Arjah (22.7km)
- Sha`īb as Saqţah (22.9km)
- Wādī al Maqriḩ (23km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩumr (23.1km)
- Sha`īb as Suqayţah (23.5km)
- Sha`īb Abā al Khirfān (23.9km)
- Sha`īb Jawfā' al `Awdah (24.5km)
- Sha`īb al Ajra` (24.6km)
- Sha`īb al `Ubayb (24.7km)
- Sha`īb al Hawāmil (24.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazra`at Mayḩ (22.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ash Shafī`ī (8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Qaşab (22.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khashm Mu`ayqil (22.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Quşayr al Jinn (18.9km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Mamlaḩat al Qaşab (18.3km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Qulbān al Mashfū` (23.9km)
Airports close to Al Quma`ah
King khaled international(RUH), Riyadh, Saudi arabia (164.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Quma`ah
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (140.4km)
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (144.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.