Traveling Luck for Al `Unaybāt, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Al `Unaybat?What's around Al `Unaybat?
Wikipedia near Al `Unaybat
Where to stay near Al `Unaybāt
Also known as `Anaibat
The timezone in Al `Unaybat is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.8333333°, Longitude. 45.3666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Al `Unaybāt, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Juwayy (5.3km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayţin (6.6km)
- Sha`īb al Khuwaysh (6.7km)
- Sha`īb an Nuzayyih (9.5km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩā'ir (10.8km)
- Sha`īb al Fuḩayḩīl (11.7km)
- Sha`īb an Naqāh (12km)
- Sha`īb Ḑafnān (12.2km)
- Sha`īb al Mishqar (12.3km)
- Sha`īb al Qurayf (15.1km)
- Sha`īb al Majma`ah (15.2km)
- Sha`īb al Mughaydir (17.3km)
- Sha`īb Sakran (19.7km)
- Sha`īb al Kalbī (21.8km)
- Sha`īb al Jizar (22.4km)
- Sha`īb al Khīs (22.6km)
- Sha`īb al `Amār (22.7km)
- Sha`īb al `Ishsh (22.9km)
- Sha`īb al Fuwayliq (23km)
- Wādī an Naml (23.5km)
- Wādī as Salam (28.5km)
- Sha`īb al Mu`aydhir (29.3km)
- Sha`īb al Jizar (30km)
- Rawḑat al Muzayri`ah (30.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al `Unaybāt (0km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Ruwayḑ as Sāmirīyah (28.4km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Jāl al Mishqar (21km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Ruḑaymat al `Unaybāt (25km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khashm al Adīrāb (26.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- As Sudayr (25.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al `Unaybāt
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (182.1km)
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (201.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.