Traveling Luck for Khashm ar Raghbah, Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
Where is Khashm ar Raghbah?What's around Khashm ar Raghbah?
Wikipedia near Khashm ar Raghbah
Where to stay near Khashm ar Raghbah
Also known as Khashm ar Rughbah
The timezone in Khashm ar Raghbah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 25.15°, Longitude. 45.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khashm ar Raghbah, in Ar Riyāḑ, Saudi Arabia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Khiyam (4.5km)
- Jabal al Uşba` (6km)
- Qārat Umm Nuqayb (9.5km)
- Qārat `Amīrah (11.1km)
- Barqā' al Mizallah (13.8km)
- Qārat Ḩūwijān (14.6km)
- Jabal al Kuraybāt (15km)
- Qārat Murīḩah (15.2km)
- Khashm Ţarafīyah (16.6km)
- Qārat al `Awnīyah (17.2km)
- Qarāt Abā as Sidr (17.4km)
- Jabal al Ghurābah (19km)
- Khashm Şuqūr (19.3km)
- Jabal Abā ar Rijūm (21.1km)
- Quwayrāt Ladhdhah (22.9km)
- Jabal al Madhrūb (23.1km)
- Jabal Kannās (24.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Sha`īb al Uşba` (8.5km)
- Sha`īb ash Shi`bah (9km)
- Sha`īb al Ţurfīyah (10km)
- Sha`īb Ma`ashbah (13km)
- Sha`īb ath Thanīyah (13.5km)
- Sha`īb ash Shurayq ash Shamālī (16.5km)
- Sha`īb at Tuḩayḑāt ash Shamālī (17.4km)
- Sha`īb ash Shurayq ash Janūbī (18.3km)
- Sha`īb al Muqaywid (19.1km)
- Sha`īb Bu`aythirān (19.4km)
- Sha`īb Rumaythah (19.6km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayţin al Janūbī (22.3km)
- Sha`īb ath Tharmānī (23.1km)
- Sha`īb al Ḩişān (23.2km)
- Sha`īb al Buwayţin ash Shamālī (23.2km)
- Sha`īb al Mismá (23.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Z̧ahrat Murīḩah (18.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ghār ash Shurayq (20.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Qaltāt al Muqaywid (16.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- `Urayq Raghabah (17.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Qaşr Ladhdhah (22.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Maḩmal (16.6km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Rawḑat Umm ash Shuqūq (18.1km)
Airports close to Khashm ar Raghbah
King khaled international(RUH), Riyadh, Saudi arabia (118.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khashm ar Raghbah
Thumamah, Thumamah, Saudi arabia (106.8km)
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (146.4km)
Pump station 3, Petroline 3, Saudi arabia (225.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.