Traveling Luck for Jibāl al Mābīyah, Al Ḩudūd ash Shamālīyah, Saudi Arabia
Where is Jibal al Mabiyah?What's around Jibal al Mabiyah?
Wikipedia near Jibal al Mabiyah
Where to stay near Jibāl al Mābīyah
The timezone in Jibal al Mabiyah is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.09°, Longitude. 38.2272222° , Elevation. 873m
Geographic features & Photographs around Jibāl al Mābīyah, in Al Ḩudūd ash Shamālīyah, Saudi Arabia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aḑ Ḑubā`īyah (5.6km)
- Shidād al Mismā' (9.3km)
- Tall al Mismā' (16km)
- Dhaba (18.6km)
- Jabal al Maḑba`ah (22.8km)
- Jabal Maşlūkh (25.2km)
- Al `Abd (25.7km)
- Burayq (27.2km)
- Tulayl Qurrāb (31.2km)
- Ţalīlah (32.6km)
- Abd al Ma`āşir (34.8km)
- Jabal Ţayyib al Ism (35.2km)
- Jabal Mushāwir (36.2km)
- Al Ma`ān (36.3km)
- Jabal Ţayyib Ism (36.3km)
- Jabal al Makman (39.8km)
- Raqib Mabiya (41.2km)
- Jabal Ḩaz̧awz̧ā' (41.8km)
- Jabal `Abdī (42.6km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al `Āqir (31.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Al Mābīyah (19km)
- wadi junction;
- a place where two or more wadies join.
- Qā` al Ḩinw (29.8km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ḩijrat al Ḩinw (25.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Al Mismā' (8.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Zibā (18.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Tall Dhahab (39.3km)
Airports close to Jibāl al Mābīyah
Turaif(TUI), Turaif, Saudi arabia (107.4km)
Guriat(URY), Guriat, Saudi arabia (127km)