Traveling Luck for Az Zulfi, Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
Where is Az Zulfi?What's around Az Zulfi?
Wikipedia near Az Zulfi
Where to stay near Az Zulfi
Also known as Az Zilfi, Az Zilfī, Zilfi
The timezone in Az Zulfi is Asia/Riyadh
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.2967°, Longitude. 44.8036°
Satellite map around Az Zulfi
Loading map of Az Zulfi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Az Zulfi, in Saudi Arabia (general), Saudi Arabia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Az Zulfi (0km)
- Quşūr al `Abd (3.1km)
- Manzilah (7.1km)
- Al Liqā' (7.4km)
- Samnān (7.9km)
- Sayḩ (8.2km)
- Ḩamdīyah (12.5km)
- Thumayn (13.8km)
- `Uqdah (13.8km)
- Lughaf (14.8km)
- Nukhayl al `Abd (15.6km)
- Ḩīţān (16.1km)
- Ghayfā' (17.3km)
- Tarqhasha (19.8km)
- `Uqlah (27.5km)
- Mulayḩ (27.9km)
- Imārat al Mistawī (33.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Al Ḩamādah (20.8km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Khabbat Ibn Ḩumayd (46.9km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Al Khawābī (43.7km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mughayr az Zilfī (17.1km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Nafūd Dhuwayhī (32.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Khashm Umm adh Dharr (16km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- `Arā`irah (7.8km)
Airports close to Az Zulfi
Gassim(ELQ), Gassim, Saudi arabia (141.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Az Zulfi
Pump station 6, Petroline 6, Saudi arabia (245km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.